Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Must have handled a factory of 500 machines, well versed with European and US quality standards
- Must responsible for developing quality controlling procedure for the whole factory and ensure required quality.
- Quality Manager is responsible for satisfying customer by providing a quality product. Operation service, report making in line/ final process inspection, factory problem report, technical idea above sample & bulk production, quality inspectors training, Q.L final inspection before shipment.
- Knowledge about TNA, Costing, product development, production is added advantage.
- should have good problem solving skills, communication skills and good leadership skill.
- Must have knowledge of Production, Product Development and Costing is added advantage..
- Review of Samples for Construction, fall, fit, drape and wash prior to sending to buyer and should forward the same to R&D comments.
- Clarify all necessary information with buyer as much as possible
- Offerd Salary₹30,000 - ₹50,000
- Career LevelManager
- Experience7 - 8 Years
- IndustryKnits Garments
- QualificationBachelor Degree