Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Review of Samples for Construction, fall, fit, drape and wash prior to sending to buyer and should forward the same to R&D comments.
- Ensure raw materials and style approvals are available in time to meet package date.
- Filling in delay schedule and to given to Sr. Merchandiser for ratification and a copy to be given to Document coordinator.
- Preparing Production package consisting of check -list. Pattern mini-marker approved sample with comments on a white patch.
- Production file which contains fabric and trim swatches -Specification sheets, all comments, wash standards , embroidery / print swatches and any other relevant swatches should be handed over to P.P.C department after reviewing with the Sr. Merchandiser.
- Check & approve trims swatch card after the review of P.P.C department .
- Ensure weekly review of production chart and given feedback on the same .
- Prepare Check list / base sheet for all trims & fabrics.
- Attend Pre-production meetings for the styles , visit factories during the production every week.
- Sending request for Q.A to review Sample and ensure samples are sent off within one week after a bulk cut date.
- Communicate with buyer pertaining to sampling and to prepare weekly production status.
- Communication with buyer to get the necessary trims information for ordering.
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000