Job Description Merchandiser (Home Textiles) :
- Understand buyers requirements and prepare the costing’s and photo quote accordingly.
- Coordinate with the Design and Development department for making samples, if required.
- Prepare the order specification and requirement charts.
- Establish T&A calendar and monitor in a systematic way through procedures and standards.
- Place orders and follow up with suppliers for timely deliveries.
- Correspond and get approvals from the buyer/ buying agencies for, samples, labelling, packaging, quality, etc.
- Should have minimum 3 years’ experience as a merchandiser in Export House of Home Textiles
- A good organizer, proactive willing team player having an eye for detail.
- Should have good command in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with excellent command in MS Office applications like Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Diploma in Handloom Technology / Textiles will be an added advantage.
Candidates staying in Karur will be preferred.
Experience – 0 to 3 year
Qualification – Graduation must be in Textile background
Salary – Rs.15000+ per Month
Interested candidates can email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offerd Salary0- ₹15,000